Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lake Como

I'm headed up to Lake Como tomorrow for 4 days. I haven't given up on trying to get to Sicily, but it was taking me forever to piece together hotels in the towns I wanted to go to; and I need to get out of the city for a couple of days. I'm staying in Como and definitely spending a day in Bellagio and a couple other of the lake villages. And, if I happen to run into George Clooney and he happens to invite me to live in his villa forever, I'll be sure to send invitations to come see me.

6 comments:

LaLa said...

All I can do is sigh... about Lake Como, Mr. Clooney is all you girl.

Carrie said...

Yeah, I've heard Como is AMAZING. I'm a much more excited about seeing the place than seeing Clooney. However, this girl ain't stupid; if a man with sooooo much money and a villa on the lake wants little old me to take up residence, well then who am I to decline such a request. Shit, I'd move into Quasimodo's villa if it were in Italy!

LaLa said...

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH!!! ;)

LaLa said...

I thought about you tonight when I was at Dave and Busters having Jagermeister bombs (beer w/jager shot) and Irish Car bombs= Guiness w/baileys and whisky shot dropped in!

AND I AM TYPING RIGHT NOW! WOO HOO!

Loralei said...

Clooney is single again...I say go for it!

Carrie said...

Lala: I LOOOOOOOVE Irish Car Bombs, Jager bombs make me vomit! I am so proud of your liquor induced blog commenting. Truly a girl after my own hear!