Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pompei

I’m not exactly sure how, but we managed to get home from Dubrovnik Wednesday evening and get ourselves out of bed for an early train to Naples, Thursday morning. I looooove sleeping on trains, so it was a nice 3 hours in my world. We then got on the scary nasty subway train out to Pompei. I’ve got to say, the archeological site was about 100 degrees cooler this time, than when I was here 4 years ago with Joey. Our feet, however ended up just as nasty and the priority of finding the whore house and Man weighing his junk fresco was just as high. Did you really expect more of us?













Really? That's a fresco you want in your entrance hall? Haaaaaa!

now you know you're near the whore house!

and now you know you're in the whore house because this is part of the menu.

volcano!

a delcious beer after wandering around Pompei

those feet are so naaas-tee!

2 comments:

LaLa said...

Thank you for the unconventional tour of Pompei.

Carrie said...

My pleasure; it's what I'm here to do :-)